Thai Lee Forbes Net Worth: Thai Lee is a Thai-born Korean American billionaire businesswoman, Who has a net worth of $3.2 billlion dollars as of 2020, She’s the co-owner, CEO and president of Software House International SHI, reported by Forbes to be the largest woman-owned business in the US.
In 2019, Thai Lee was Forbes 5th wealthiest Self-Made Billionaire in America, with the net worth of US$3 billion.
Thai Lee Forbes Net Worth
- Thai Lee is CEO of $10.7 billion (sales) IT provider SHI International, which has 20,000-plus customers including Boeing and AT&T.
- Born in Bangkok, Lee grew up in South Korea and moved to the U.S. for high school.
- A Harvard MBA, she did stints at Procter & Gamble and American Express before SHI.
- Lee and her now ex-husband paid less than $1 million for a software reseller in 1989, the predecessor to SHI.
- In 2018, Lee joined the board of Sonde Health, an affiliate of bio-pharma company PureTech Health that develops voice-based diagnostic technology.
Thai Lee and her ex-husband bought a failing IT company for less than $1 million in 1989 and turned the company into a $6 billion dollar business with customers including Boeing, AT&T, and Johnson & Johnson.
Thai Lee Forbes Net Worth And Biography.
Thai Lee was born in Bangkok, Thailand to a prominent Korean economist. As a teenager Lee moved to the United States with her sister and studied at Amherst College. She went back to Korea and worked at an auto parts maker and then studied at Harvard Business School.