AKA Net Worth And Biography
We had bring you AKA Net worth: AKA is a South Africa music frontier, He’s a rapper, songwriter, entertainer, stage performer, a producer and an established entrepreneur. AKA is a hope and a choice of many in his Country and in Africa at large. AKA is currently one of the richest and the most prominent rappers on the African continent. AKA net worth is estimated at $12 million.
QUICK INSIGHT TO AKA PROFILE
- Full Name: Kiernan Jarryd Forbes
- Birth Date: Updating Soon
- Birth Place: South African
- Nick Name: AKA
- Religion: Christian
- Nationality: South African
- Ethnicity: South African
- Education: N/A
- Horoscope: N/A
- Father’s Name: Updating Soon
- Mother’s Name: Updating Soon
- Siblings: Updating Soon
- Height: 1.95M
- Weight: N/A
- Shoe Size : N/A
- Hair Color: Dark
- Eye Color : Dark Brown
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Marital Status: Not Married
- Children: 1 daughter
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, producer / Entrepreneur
- Stats: Active
- Net Worth: $12 million dollar
- Salary: Updating Soon
- Social Media: Instagram, Twitter
Born Kiernan Jarryd Forbes, professionally known as AKA, is a South African rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer and an established entrepreneur. Born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa, Forbes AKA rose to prominence in 2011 after releasing his single “Victory Lap” which was released from his debut album, Alter Ego.
Forbes AKA continued his success by releasing studio albums which include Levels (2015), Touch My Blood (2018), and the collaborative album, Be Careful What You Wish For alongside Anatii (2017).
As a entrepreneur, In April 2018, Forbes alongside vodka brand Cruz launched the watermelon-flavoured drink with his initial on the bottles. That same month, Forbes was featured as a special guest on WWE Live events which were held in Johannesburg and Cape Town. As for 2019, he was the roastee for the Comedy Central Roast special.
AKA Forbes Career
In 2002, Forbes alongside his two friends Vice Versa and Greyhound, formed a hip hop group called Entity. The group received a nominee on the KORA Awards for the Best African Hip Hop category.
Entity disbanded in 2006, leading Forbes to go study sound engineering. In 2006, Forbes co-founded the production collective The I.V League alongside two other members. The I.V League made production credits for artists including Khuli Chana, ProKid and JR. In 2009, he released three songs, which include “In My Walk”, “I Do” and “Mistakes”.
Forbes AKA Personal Life
Forbes began dating producer DJ Zinhle at the ceasing of 2014, The couple have a daughter named Kairo, born on 8 July 2015. On August 2015, Forbes and Zinhle split after it was revealed that Forbes allegedly cheated on Zinhle with television presenter Bonang Matheba. As Forbes and Matheba denied the allegations, they declared as they revealed their relationship in 2016. Forbes and Matheba broke up on December 2017. However, Forbes and Zinhle got back together in late 2018, later in 2019 they broke up again.
- 18th South African Music Awards he won Best Male Artist
- African Muzik Magazine Awards (Two awards) Best Male Southern Africa and Best Collaboration
- 21st South African Music Awards Best Collaboration
- 4th South African Hip Hop Awards, he woan, Best Collaboration, Most Valuable Artist, Most Digital Sales, song of the year, best Video of the year
- 15th Metro FM Music Awards best collaboration, best hit single
- 2019 kids choice Awards Favourite South African Star
- Namibia Annual Music Awards 2019 he won Pan Africa Artist of the year
- 26th South African Music Awards he won music video of the year
Forbes AKA Net Worth
AKA is currently one of the richest and the most influential rappers in Africa, with an estimated net worth of $12 million dollars as of the time of this post.
AKA Net Worth
We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this article. Your comments may take some time to appear. Please be aware that off-topic comments will be deleted.